WARN VR EVO 12 12,000LB WINCH WITH SYNTHETIC ROPE 103255
Ideal for 3/4 and 1-ton pickups and larger SUVs that require longer and heavier pulls. The VR EVO 12 features IP68-rated waterproof construction, an ultra-reliable Albright® contactor inside a relocatable control pack, and a state-of-the-art, two-in-one remote for added ease of use and versatility. With it’s fast line-speed and lower amp draw, the VR EVO series of winches are the hardest-working standard-duty winches we’ve ever made, with tactical styling that looks great up front and at a price that won’t pull you out of your budget.
• A powerful series-wound motor and planetary gear train deliver faster line speed under load, with lower amp draw
• IP68-rated waterproof winch construction keeps the elements out
• High-performance Albright contactor delivers maximum reliability
• Control packs can be relocated for low-profile installations *(see fitting tip below)
• Durable, one-piece cast-aluminum tie-plate for added strength and durability
• Two-in-one remote with wired AND wireless options for ease of use and versatility
• Synthetic rope with hawse
• Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical parts and 7 years on the electrical
• Suits most brands of bull bars *(see fitting tip below)
*FITTING TIP: Warn Evo winch suits most brands of bull bars (ARB, TJM, Ironman etc) fitted to most popular Australian-sold 4WD vehicles. Here, the control pack can be relocated to mount to (say) the top of the bull bar body. The winch motor relative to the drum is in a fixed position. The gearbox/clutch end relative to the drum can be repositiioned (rotatated). Where a particular bull bar fitment requires the winch mounting feet to be "forward", additional cabling (not included) may be required to reach from the motor to a control box mounted on top of a bull bar.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Phone 1300 004 931