Rear Tough Dog 45mm Big Bore adjustable shocks absorbers to suit Toyota 80 Series LandCruiser
These tough puppies are the largest bore externally adjustable shocks available on the market. There is nothing that can compare to the 45mm bore in a 70mm outer casing. This is one serious shock.
Similar adjustability to the amazing Rancho 9000XL, this shocks bigger bore makes it ideal for heavily-laden vehicles set up for off-road touring. It has a 9-position external knob that allows you to alter the shocks firmness in a matter of seconds.
- A massive 45mm bore for superior spring control, and more efficient operation.
- A virtually unbreakable 22mm diameter double chrome plate piston rod.
- A whopping 70mm diameter body (reserve tube) for maximum oil-capacity and cooler running.
- Foam-cell technology (as opposed to gas-charge) to control oil-foaming without the consequences associated with a gas-charge shock.
- Both an internal rebound bump-stop, and external compression bump-stop for long-term durability.
- Externally-adjustable 9-position ride-adjustment knob for your choice of ride-control. Like 9 shocks in one! Affects both compression and rebound stroke.
The Tough Dog 45mm bore shocks are built tough for the Australian outback.
Sold as a pair, they will suit the rear of 105 Series LandCruiser with either standard suspension and raised suspension up to 6"/150mm lift. Please select your suspension height during purchase.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration