RockCrawler front leaf springs to suit Toyota LandCruiser 40/42 Series 1980 - 1984
Rockcrawler is the name synomonous with the highest of quality, and their spring applications are configured to suit daily-drivers, work-horses, outback-tourers, as well as dedicated off-road vehicles.
In fact, there is not a better-performing, better-backed leaf spring product around!
Unlike some low-performance "cheapies", these springs feature all of the following:
- Military Wrap. Provides added safety
- SUP9 grade steel (high alloy content). Surpasses the industry standard for long-term durability. Plus, eliminates to the need to 'over-specify' your spring-rate in order for the leaf packs to last. Result is a better ride and increased flexibility.
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves. Reduces friction and ensures that load distribution is included at the leaf tips.
- Precision-cut leaves (eliminates the need for pads/spacers) so the load and friction is distributed over the entire surface area of the leaf.
- Shot Peening. The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. Potentially doubles the life of a spring
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested. Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
- Use of positive camber (as opposed to 'flat-seat-spring designs') for great spring action and to help prevent "W-shape" sag long-term
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
These springs will lift the front approximately 2"/50mm and are available in a comfort/medium or constant load rating.
Bushes and ubolts sold separately.
Prices start at $450 a pair.
Order now and receive free Australia-wide delivery!
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration