IRONMAN 4x4 AWNING QUICK RELEASE BRACKET KIT (PAIR)
‘Game-changing’ innovative product that’s changed the way vehicle awnings can be used
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Ironman 4x4 Quick Release Mounting Brackets allow you to:
• Set up camp and drive away, leaving your awning free standing.
• Quickly reposition awning from driver’s side to passenger side or to the rear of vehicle.*
• Easily swap awning from one vehicle to a different vehicle.*
• Store awning off the vehicle when not in use, or let is dry once you return home.
• Mount other accessories, such as tradesman tools – shovels, PVC pipe, conduit carriers etc.*
• Mount your awning for use at home as a shelter over a BBQ area, over the kids play area etc, making your awning multi-use.*
• Fits Ironman 4x4 and most other awnings on the market.
• Can be padlocked on for extra security.
• Rated to 35kg
• Limited lifetime warranty^^ (proof of purchase required).
*Ironman Extra Hook Kit required. Available click here or > https://4wd1.com/ironman-4x4-awning-quick-release-extra-hook-kit-pair.html
• (1) x pair of Ironman mounting brackets with matching locating hooks.
• (8) x stainless steel M6 bolts with matching nuts and washers.
• (2) x shaft locking retaining clips.
*Extra/additional locating hooks sold separately for fast multi-vehicle/purpose use. See > https://4wd1.com/ironman-4x4-awning-quick-release-extra-hook-kit-pair.html
AWNING QUICK REMOVAL:
Reposition your awning around your vehicle from driver’s side to passenger side, to the rear, or reposition awning from vehicle to vehicle with the Quick Release Extra Hooks (extra hooks sold separately).
Once your awning is set up, simply remove the 2 locking pins, pop the awning off the brackets and add 2 poles and guy ropes to allow your awning or awning room to free stand.
Can be used to mount other accessories such as tradesman tools – shovels, PVC pipe, conduit carriers. Easy to remove and store awning when not in use. Position extra hooks (sold separately) around your home to give more options for use of your awning: eg. Providing shelter over a BBQ area, or over a kids play area etc.
SECURITY AND RATING:
Can be padlocked for added security. Rated to 35kg. Fits most awnings.
Sold as a pair. For use on Ironman 4x4 awnings and most other brand awnings. Additional hooks for multi use available here.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931